– My dear Meghan Petras opens tonight at Chrystoph Marten.
– My dear Barney Kulok opens tonight at Nicole Klagsbrun.
– My dears Alison Bickle and Joshua Abram Howard opens tonight at Deitch Studios.
– My dear Matt Held opens tonight at Denise Bibro Projects.
– The Maze opens tonight at Death by Audio.
– Our Lady of Detritus performs tonight and Saturday.
– Gallery: Registered and others opens tonight at White Columns.
– Dorothea Tanning and Friends opens tonight at Kent.
– Watch No Impact, Man tonight at the Bell House.
– Dwight Ripley opens tonight at Esopus Space.
– Every 2:ND Friday kick off is tomorrow.
– Pims Palsgraaf opens tomorrow at 3rd Ward.
– Circle of Plenty opens tomorrow at Cinders Gallery.
– My dear Jane Fine opens tomorrow at Pierogi Gallery.
– GREENPOINT FOOD MARKET opens Saturday.
– Brooklyn Artillery opens Saturday. Greenpoint Open Studios will be there, having taken over 2 duplexes filled with artstuff.
– Food + Sex Magazine launches Saturday.
– Spiced Honey Cake with Caramelized Figs. Kill me now.
– New Amsterdam market launches Sunday.
– Perform Williamsburg launches Sunday.
– My dear Olympia organized 70/30 project which launches Sunday.
– There are SO MANY shows opening THIS WEEKEND.
– My dear Christopher Saunders opens Sept 16 at LaViolaBank.
– My dear Marc of Fostercare plays Sept 17 at Monkeytown.
– I’m competing in this bake-off. I need more challengers. You ready to lose?
– I’m sorry I missed Kate Levant’s “Blood Drive“