I’m upstate for the next few days trying to do as much nothing as possible after a month of non stop go getting. I won’t be attending most of the events listed below but I highly recommend you check it out.
– Brooklyn Based, Fucked in Park Slope, and Brokelyn hosts singles meat-up at Bell House tonight. Good luck!
– Unemployed Brooklyn hosts a friendly unstructured meet and greet at t.b.d.
– These Are Powers play a free show for X’s benefit.
– Word bookstore in Greenpoint celebrates banned books week.
– Judy Darling hosts a fall party at The Hose.
– ABCyz launches in Chelsea.
– Janaina Tschape speaks at ICP Triennial
– t.b.d. in Greenpoint celebrates Oktoberfest all weekend.
– It’s time for another FEAST, this time it’s harvest themed with 15 artist proposals and food prepared by One & Supp, music by Family Band, Laura Zax, and Hit Factorie and beer by Sixpoint.
– NY Art Book Fair takes place at PS 1 this weekend.
– No Longer Empty opens Invisible Dog.
– My dear Lucas is having a book signing at Griffin Editions.
– Open City Dialogue hosts a lecture by Rooftop Farm’s Annie Novak at Pete’s Candy Store.