– Yoga for foodies. “Ssssmell the squassshhhh waaaafting through the air.” Another culture consumed. Pity. omg: “Yoga, a noun, is also used as an adjective by many American yogis, as in “That’s so yoga.”
– This is the best food blog ever. A post on donut plant and farting on despicable women on the subway. Also, fish and squatting on public toilets. I can learn from this dude.
– Bourdain “calling Waters a “visionary” who “says some stupid shit sometimes.”
– Unhappy Hipsters are images taken from Dwell magazine with some amazing captions added.
– Behold, the slant ruled notebook.
– Susan Sarandon spanks pigs onstage at of montreal concert.
– How art can be used to contextualize and understand environmental concerns. Example: Dave Olsen studies the pollution that is Newtown Creek under an alter ego, the vulture. I will contact him in hopes to meet and speak one day.
– Ecosexual cake contest. (via c-monster)
– When a journalist asks you how much you make blogging : “None of your fucking business” isn’t polite, so I suggest joking evasion such as “I’m making in the low billions, thanks for asking.”
– Sex in art.