– Brucennial, the “most important survey of contemporary art in the world…puts the 2010 Whitney show in the shade, making its roster look like a list of strivers still outside the blue-chip loop.”
– My new favorite Greenpoint website.
– Cody opens Cafe Royal today. Check it.
– Brooklyn vs. Manhattan. I will offer my two cents about this in an upcoming post. I am currently battling between the two boroughs. In the end, one cannot be compared to another. They are two completely different lifestyles, despite their close proximity.
– Too bad I missed Brooklyn is Burning at PS1.
– The New York Times photo blog, Lens, is a visual/political/cultural stimulant, an inspiring and beautiful collection of scenes from all over the world, both celebratory and in turmoil.
– I am falling in love with Amelie all over again. I covet her apartment.
– The Armory was livelier than not.
– Find a local cheese CSA near you.
– BEAUTIFUL article on Notorious BIG’s culinary rhymes and how it’s the got writer to become, a food writer.
– Cooking mag for dudes.
– Shit talking and sausages from Greenpoint.
– Marina Abromovic’s home renovations. “Sean Kelly, her Manhattan gallerist, sells photos of her performances for between $40,000 and $350,000, which has helped finance her renovations…I don’t have time for flowers.” I find this a bit ludicrous.
– A final kiss at the airport gone terribly awry. Hysterical.
– Klee chef makes cheese out of his wife’s breast milk. “Some people who clearly have issues have . . . e-mailed me saying, ‘I wasn’t breast-fed as a child, so can I taste your breast milk?”
– I’ve seen these posters in Chelsea and was curious. Hyperallergic finds the answer.
– Robots serving and cooking food. Creepy.
– Gecko-adhesion technology. He taped his daughter with it.