– Greenpoint Food Market last Saturday was insane. It was the biggest crowd we’ve ever had, it most certainly got claustrophobic at one point and I couldn’t get myself to stand up from the comfy black leather couch placed at back of the church. Recap of what you missed here.
– Best Cooking Show, EVER.
– How vendors at Brooklyn Flea start off and launch their potential business.
– Small and cool apartment contest.
– Trinity Project is an art community exchange program located at Most Holy Trinity Church in Brooklyn. They’ll have residencies, exhibitions, performances, and whatever else they can use up a beautiful space for. Volunteers have been cleaning up the space week after week and this fundraiser will help them build their program. Be there!
– Crest Hardware Art Show returns !! Greenpoint Food Market will be at the outdoor opening festival at Macri Park on June 19th. Call to artists with application is available online now, sign up and make some hardware related art. This show, to be hosted by the hardware store run and curated by the one and only Joe Franquinha, is always a unique experience every year.
– Williamsburg Walks returns, this year we will only have two days of car freeness on Bedford Ave, June 26 – 27th. They are hosting a brainstorming session April 21 to has out what you’d want to see and experience during those two days.
– Bushwick Open Studios returns June 4 – 6. Register to participate now!!