Jesus Christ I haven’t posted anything in WEEKS. I’m totally uber backed up and feel mentally constipated not having the time and energy to share all the things I mean to share here but until this is over blogging is at a full halt. One thing I am stupid excited about however is the benefit pie bake off I’m organizing for Greenpoint Open Studios. Full details on our site and below.
Join Greenpoint Open Studios NEXT THURSDAY at Diamond Bar for the pie bake off of your LIFE! ALL shapes & flavors of pies are welcome, from chocolate bacon infused cream cheese pie to espresso strawberry grape juice pie (just popped into our heads, surely you can be more creatively intact). People’s votes will determine Grand Prize winner who will be lucky enough to attend a dinner hosted by Brooklyn’s infamous underground supper club, Brooklyn Edible Social Club. It is free to enter, shoot an email to email@example.com to sign up your pie!
For those who just want to eat and enjoy it’ll be $10 to enter. You’ll also receive a raffle ticket for chances to win items generously donated by our local business sponsors. A full list of items are detailed below!
And last but surely not least, there will be a silent art auction of works graciously donated by participating artists of GOS. This is your chance to indulge in your inner affordable art collector!
Festivities begin at 7pm, come with merry hearts, empty bellies, and a supportive spirit. All proceeds go towards making GOS happen. If for whatever reason you cannot attend our fundraiser please consider donating to GOS through our IndieGoGo page. Thank you!
Raffle Items! :
– Fabulous Colombian Dinner for Two provided by Cafecito Bogota
– 10 Free Coffee Cards provided by Champion Coffee
– $50 Gift Certificate provided by Paulie Gee’s
– Gift Certificate provided by Kill Devil Hill
– Free Scoop provided by Van Leeuwen Ice Cream
– $25 Gift Certificate provided by Cato’s Army & Navy
– 2 Yearly Subscriptions to Edible Brooklyn
– Gift Certificate provided by Julie James Boutique
– Wine provided by Dandelion Wine
– Gift Certificate provided by EAT
– 90 Minute Private Yoga Class provided by Hosh Yoga