– I want the new New York Times Cookbook. Now.
– Brooklyn Based on being a non-insular, non-pretentious, and un-entitled stroller pusher in Park Slope.
– Fucked in Park Slope on the un-deniability of being an insular, pretentious, entitled breeder in Park Slope. “for every self-entitled, self-absorbed, helicopter parent, you’ll need approximately 100 normal, non-bugaboo owning, non-French speaking parents to counteract the effects of the first group.”
– Using technology to access food.
– Kim Jong Il approves.
– 20 amazing facts about camels. “One of the camel’s defenses is ‘spitting’ where they essentially throw up a foul smelling greenish fluid from their stomach all over you when provoked. For those who have experienced it, it seems never ending and is never forgotten”. Thanks Hugh
– How to pet a kitty. Thanks Briana
– Village Voice: Best of NYC: 10 Favorite Dishes
– Greenpoint Open Studios artist Julie Floersch on Hyperallergic discussing the stories behind the gunked up jeans she collects from construction workers, gutter punks and hipsters and turns into art.
– Selby in a Brooklyn home.
– Bed bugs: The Movie.
– Slantshack Jerky makes the best jerky ever and now you can get their goodies for 15% off.
– A pretty good day in Chelsea.
– Botero’s genitalia just can’t to keep its patina.
– Texting in the company of others is ok.
– ipad paintings by Hockney.
– 5 reasons you shouldn’t hate on microwaves.
– I want a card catalog.
– This girl makes her own clothes. I want to make my own clothes. I need her to train me. Pronto.
– Wild mushroom pasta with truffles.