– The cross-fertilization of food and design.
– Robot waiters in China.
– The best new cheeses of 2010.
– Daily meat drawings.
– I want all of these books.
– Best 2010 Restaurant Openings.
– Great holiday hosting tips.
– Greenpoint’s own Anella gets a NYT shout out.
– Interview with Will Cotton.
– I keep meaning to read Bill Bryson. I want to, really bad.
– Max Fish was my college haunt. They are sadly closing.
– Old school restaurant commercials.
– Top 10 hot chocolates in the city. I will test each and every one myself.
– It’s weird they never actually say Mi Kitchen es Su Kitchen.
– John Baldessari singing Sol Lewitt. Don’t make me whip out my uke.
– I love Triple Canopy and aspire to be like them.
– My favorite awesome artist find of the year, Julien Pacaud, selling stuff on his online shop. ps, my bday is coming up.