– Now that wedding planning is in full gear, I’ll be reading this more often. Any other wedding sites I should be googling over?
– NYC Roach Map. Gross.
– Nice soup bowls.
– Basic tools for paper crafting. What’s a bone folder? Sounds dirty.
– Polar bear swim 2011.
– I would’ve loved to have seen Gogol Bordello to kick off the new year.
– Crif Dog opens next week in Williamsburg. Danger!
– Wallpaper by numbers.
– 5 stylish crockpots.
– Social media alternatives post-apocalypse.
– The next big small (food) brand video series. I love Liddabit Sweets‘ caramels. SO GOOD.
– Do you remember Selena? In junior high school some korean music production agents were in NY and I auditioned with that Selena song and they were disappointed and said I had a pretty voice but needed singing lessons.
– Ground rules: bloggers create their own 30 day challenge like drawing or cooking or hair-doing everyday. via Briana
– Interview with mega collector Hubert Neumann on Bad at Sports with my girl Amanda.
– 21 tips for a productive new year.