Is it really mid-January already?
– Friskyscopes remind me that despite me being convinced I’m going insane I need to laugh it off and move on.
– Pretty stoked about Greenpoint CoWorking opening a communal workspace for lonesome freelancers.
– Ticketing cyclists in Central Park.
– Please god don’t let me turn into a hoarder.
– She makes my blood curdle.
– Subway hotties.
– Saveur’s 100 tools and books.
– Last suppers.
– Restaurants and their A grades.
– Immaculate Infatuation‘s reviews are charming: “Just close your eyes and open your mouth…The ice creams make up for the baked sweets being kind of…whatever.”
– She & Him amidst modern furniture and design.
– Bloggers quit blogging.
– Trippy breathing therapy. “Basically, you breathe in huge amounts of oxygen very quickly, which takes your mind to an ecstatic place and supposedly helps you deal with a range of emotional and health issues.” Learn more about it from the Breath Guru.
– How to be a 20 something.
– Duane Reade + Beer Bar + Brooklyn = mindfucking throw up everywhere.
– No, your zodiac sign hasn’t changed.
– Let the customer work with you.
– 5 quarterly food publications.
– Tech cleanse.
– Border Patrols instigate nightmares.
– 100 greatest headlines ever written.