– Pretty disappointed Saltz chose The Panorama of the City of New York at Queens Museum, which is outdated and irrelevant considering the context. Not to say I can do better, I’m just shittalking.
– Being the first to market anything rarely pays off. “…many entrepreneurs falsely assume that success lies in being the first to brave uncharted waters…it boils down to having a good strategy.”
– Touchy feely inspirational post.
– Modern Art Notes on VIP art fair, which I think is full of poo poo.
– Strand launched a new website! Don’t know why that gets me so excited. FYI, my birthday is coming up and ALL I WANT is a gift certificate to Strand, or Amazon so I appease my gargantuan book wishlist.
– NYC big deal book.
– I’d like a hot foreign pen pal please. I was actually thinking about pen pals and how it works in elementary schools these days, do they write via snail mail or emails?
– Female butchers with a sustainable philosophy.
– How to start a food truck.
– Communal dining can be annoying and invasive but it can also be refreshing change and opportunity. It all depends on who you end up sharing the table with.
– Make a daily profile photo for your fridge.
– This is a pretty silly contest but I would love to score tix to that dinner/show. I didn’t know it was $99! goddammit.
– Online arts reporting as performance art?
– Six girls, one apartment. If you’re looking for a sexy pillow fight, look elsewhere.
– She received death threats? good. “Chinese mothers are awesome at getting their kids to practice their instruments three hours a day, but suck at irony!”
– Loving the Williamsburg house built and lived in by artist Nicole Eisenman and partner Victoria Robinson.
– When is nude OK on facebook?
– I really like this building and is the only exception to my no-way-i’m-living-in-those-shitty-new-skyscraper-condo-buildings.