– Bar etiquette. The comments are the best.
– 10 best BYOB restaurants.
– Brooklyn’s best new designers.
– Menu Fail.
– Write a bad restaurant review. Get sued.
– Lessons learned from the blogosphere, a TED lecture by artist Sharon Butler of the blog Two Coats of Paint.
– A Trader Joe’s survival guide.
– What are the best ways to measure and track the impact of new media efforts?
– Zooey de Chanel has a blog too. Love her or hate her, I think she’s harmless.
– Inside the Good Food Awards.
– Amanda Bandanas!
– The psychology of color with illustrative infographic.
– DSLR cage made by filmmakers, for filmmakers.
– Food manifesto for the future.
– Sesame street recipes: so cute!
– What makes a community manager?
– “The cooking of Africa has yet to have its moment on the foodie radar.”
– Trick your brain into remembering.
– How technology is changing the way we eat.
– Wall Street Journal on Greenpoint.
– Ode to bottarga-n-butter sandwich.
– Markowitz riding a tricycle.
– Clones of crazy ant queens.
– Websites of the damned.
– Foodily, the ultimate recipe search engine.
– The state of the web. Hysterical.
– 7 reasons you shouldn’t check email first thing in the morning. Good luck.
– This is pretty disturbing.
– Hipsters have always been prepared for the end of the world.
– Social media from the inside out.
– Maybe I’ll try this to quit smoking.
– For those with resolutions to write more.
– On keeping a twitter.
– Pun raccoon.