– He’s a bald and otherwise hairless Korean guy but he has long ass hair growing out of his anus.
– How to be sick: “There’s something about being sick that makes everyone revert back to being a two-year-old brat, and it’s always your mother who you want.” Except I NEVER wanted my mother to come anywhere near me.
– Grandparents on photobooth. I can’t stop laughcoughing.
– Ways you are better than me: “You can focus on intellectual tasks if you haven’t masturbated today…You have something more professional-looking than a Blogger blog. You don’t feel lost and floundering in a sea of computer programming acronyms. You don’t constantly check your @replies and retweets…In approaching your writing, you don’t, with every breath, think about how your writing serves, in some inarticulable way, as revenge for all the times girls were mean to you or ostracized you in your school days.”
– Can you tell I love Thought Catalog?
– Why you’re not married. “Because if you were looking for a man of character, you would have found one by now. Men of character are, by definition, willing to commit…Because past a certain age, casual sex is like recreational heroin — it doesn’t stay recreational for long…You think about your career, or if you don’t have one, you think about doing yoga teacher training…Because ultimately, marriage is not about getting something — it’s about giving it.”
– I want a circus wedding.
– Coca-cola’s recipe, maybe.
– I would like to work for mashable please.
– 404 pages. What does 404 mean??
– Hipster approved strip club. barf.
– Why crowd-sourced shows fail. This is extremely interesting and can/should be further developed had I the brain cells to do so. I love the idea of art actually being nothing BUT democratic, as well as curatorial approach/concept/execution. As much as I agree with the gist of this article I’d taken on the challenge of exploring the possibility for a well integrated and meaning crowd-sourced exhibition, or more importantly, an art experience that is accessible and relevant to every chapter within and outside of the art world.
– The new Brooklyn Brewery. I learned here that Markowitz and Bloomberg are both aquarians like me.
– Changing menus seem to be a growing trend.
– I am glad my wedding reception will be here.