– Kings County Jerky Co and their spankin’ new digs.
– Rent fine art, netflix-style.
– Refinery 29 looks into homes of greasy bachelors.
– How can art writing existing online? In reaction to Huffington Post’s not paying bloggers despite selling out to AOL.
– 7 tips for creating a cozy, calming bedroom. I want the blue fur rug.
– Frank Rich leaves NYTimes for New York Magazine.
– Eatmakeread’s dining guide to Brooklyn.
– Foods that improve your mood.
– Interview with Jason Wu.
– Northside Festival takes place June 16 – 19. Greenpoint Open Studis will be teaming up with them, get ready!! I pray and hope we won’t be overshadowed by the music conmponent!
– Inside Franco’s Pocket.
– Oscars and social media in numbers.
– Green lasers can give you blind spots.
– Top 20 hot chocolates.
– The essence of middlebrow. “Don’t do or see anything but art.” If Hrag and Paddy does nothing but tweet about art all day and does nothing but indulge themselves in art and are in essence burdened and chained down in the case of being lowbrow otherwise than I’m a most scattered and ambivalent lowest of the low art consumer.
– Literary tour of Brooklyn.
– Duke Riley.
– On the writer’s life.
– Amazingly informative post on food blogging. “Blogging is a conversation and providing interesting content is part of that, and something the content farms can’t do, but the other is reacting and responding to what you readers might like.”
– 10 rules for writing fiction. “Take a pencil to write with on aeroplanes. Pens leak. But if the pencil breaks, you can’t sharpen it on the plane, because you can’t take knives with you. Therefore: take two pencils.”
– More advice on writing. “Don’t listen to advice from writers.”