– Seven Twitter marketing campaigns to learn from.
– Mint limade is a perfect drink for the summer.
– Refinery 29’s 14 East Village Restaurants.
– You can buy this photo by Aaron Farley for $35 on the online art store Little Paper Planes.
– I’d like to go see Cut Copy perform this September.
– Exceptional coworking space models. Coworking has been a growing buzz term the last few months and something I’ve been considering while trying to avoid a traditional 9-5. It’s now a matter of choosing a location in Brooklyn or Manhattan.
– Contemplating e-flux journal’s What is Contemporary Art?
– Mona Lisa gets a Jersey Shore makeover.
– Awesome faceless series by Mitsuko Nagone.
– Etsy hosts a conference on small business and sustainability.
– A color coded tumblr.
– Infographic: State of the internet today.
– Eames kites.
– Learning about Klout and what my online influential score is. As if social media weren’t enough of a popularity contest. Sigh, the pressures…
– Signing up for Klout then allowed me to sign up for Spotify. Between this and recently signing up for Pinterest and Google+ I am experiencing some serious info overload.