Some stuff is old and outdated, but still interesting.
– Ok Go’s kaleidoscopic music video with dance troupe Pilobolus (whom I saw perform at Joyce Theater and they were AWESOME).
– Rubber band to hold up your pants left unbuttoned due to preggy belly.
– Time management in social media.
– Thoughts on genius artist William Powhida’s exhibition performance “Powhida” at posh Marlborough Gallery.
– Back to the Future re-takes photos of folks from their past.
– How does Immaculate Infatuation find these celebrity big time bands to banally talk about where they like to eat in NY? It’s certainly impressive and enviable but mostly I find it to be exploitative and a gimmicky bore.
– “Breakthroughs are part of a continuum of invention by many people”. Also, Part one, two, and three of a series of exploring appropriation in culture.
– Need to try I8NY’s sammies.