– Celebrated LIC based diner M. Wells is due to close at the end of the month. I gotta make sure to check it out before then. And I do believe it’s some sort of pity-me publicity stunt they’re pullin’ here. I mean, how hard could it be to find a space in barren LIC and not make a big hoopla about it. Cry me a river.
– Sara launches a yoga program for her co-working space in Greenpoint. Awesome!
– Starbucks is covering up all their plugs. It was my (embarrassingly) my go-to office because of their fast wifi and plugging ability. Shame.
– Best in Brooklyn Food.
– One of my favorite galleries is opening a show on Friday and two of my favorite artists.
– Kickstarter is so successful because they narrow down on which projects they suport.
– Considering product productivity types. I wonder which category I fall under.
– Yesterday I stood outside the opening of BMWGuggenheim Lab and felt like shit for not being invited. I’ll forgive them and participate in their events anyway.
– Ra Ra Riot is playing a free show at Prospect Bark’s Celebrate Brooklyn this Friday.
– How Foodspotting became relevant and successful.
– Feast Upon bundles up ingredients you need for particular recipes inspired by your favorite chefs.