– Guilty to confess I haven’t seen any art shows this last year. So sad. Hopefully that will change as the fall season begins and I’ll kick it off with Artists’ Space’s exhibition of works by Christopher D’Arcangelo, famed anarchistic artist defying the role of artists, art, and institution.
– I haven’t attended any of these swing dance meetups yet, but this weekend that will change.
– How to get rid of refrigerator odors.
– Can’t believe I’m hearing about fall styles already. Denial.
– Facebook’s Zuckerberg wins worst dressed.
– Was really looking forward to Wassaic Festival this weekend but with potential thunderstorms camping inside a tent seems very distasteful.
– Summer = snowcone cocktails.
– Since when has Daily Candy become a start-up incubator?