– I want her face.
– Fashion’s Night Out is coming in September, download the app to navigate your way around the evening.
– Cute wallets from Poketo.
– How to wear a head scarf.
– Get other people to do your shit for you.
– Learn basic html and css. This is exactly what I’ve been looking for.
– Seamus Mullen’s new restaurant.
– Backs of cigarette cards.
– I don’t even know where to begin with Fringe Festival.
– I’d like to watch this doc on artist Anselm Kiefer. Sounds intense.
– Outdoor movie night etiquette.
– Bed-Stuy is being invaded by white people.
– How food trucks use tech to drive business.
– iPad uses for small businesses.
– Ideas just aren’t what they used to be, but I don’ t know if I wholly agree with this: “Post-Enlightenment refers to a style of thinking that no longer deploys the techniques of rational thought. Post-idea refers to thinking that is no longer done, regardless of the style…In effect, we are living within the nimbus of an informational Gresham’s law in which trivial information pushes out significant information, but it is also an ideational Gresham’s law in which information, trivial or not, pushes out ideas… To paraphrase the famous dictum, often attributed to Yogi Berra, that you can’t think and hit at the same time, you can’t think and tweet at the same time either, not because it is impossible to multitask but because tweeting, which is largely a burst of either brief, unsupported opinions or brief descriptions of your own prosaic activities, is a form of distraction or anti-thinking. ”
– What’s a copycat?
– Groupon is losing. About time. (not a fan).
– A chef’s shitshow story. Sounds nervewrecking!
– An awesome kickstarter project to transform an empty lot in Greenpoint into a art & nature haven.
– Need some hipster fill in your blog post?