– Basic bike maintenance every woman should know.
– An eye doctor invents gold plated, diamond encrusted contact lenses. FREAKY.
– Blunt, unbreakable umbrellas would come in handy, especially this month of brutal summer storms.
– NY Film Festival lineup announced.
– Geekli.st helps you build geek cred.
– Visual working memory can influence our perceptions.
– Share lists with links.
– Publishing a newspaper circa 20 years ago.
– Exquisitely designed menus.
– Looking forward to watching El Bulli: Cooking in Progress.
– An Apple store is coming to Grand Central.
– Contribute to the Museum of Broken Relationships.
– Cory Arcangel’s solo show at Whitney is basically about the failure of art and tech. “Arcangel offers us objects that have been hacked and broken, that refuse or distort our interaction, or whose simplicity, effortlessness, nostalgia, and humor mask complex socio-technical systems.”
– Seven things a twentysomething can’t do.
– Anne Hathaway rapping.
– A book about the best design books.