– Animal Farm.
– Everything you need to know about culture in 10 books.
– 25 influential women tweeting about entrepreneurship.
– New Yorkers, pack your bags and get the fuck outta here cuz the hurricane’s a’comin straight to NYC. We’re taking an evacuation road trip to Pittsburgh.
– Physics of a crumpled ball.
– On the future of food & tech.
– Jaime Oliver in Greenpoint.
– O.M.G. Poor poodles
– Warhol haz hamburger.
– 5 awesome daily email newsletters.
– Anxieteam is stuck inside a laptop.
– Steve Jobs says goodbye. End of an era.
– A photo series of makers in all shapes and sizes.
– Art, salon style.
– Pretty cigarette card backs.
– Meditate to be more rational.
– A farewell to M. Wells.
– Goddamit I wish I could afford a blogshop class.
– How to get a job via Hunter S. Thompson.
– The Color Project features one color a day for 365 days.
– I don’t know how I feel about established artists pushing the commercial stint like Marilyn Minter, Marina Abramovic, and Cindy Sherman. I’m especially disappointed in the latter.