I’ve been saving links in my bookmarks library since March of this year. Here’s my attempt to sift through them all and highlight the keepers:
– Studio tour of one of my favorite food bloggers, Kelly of Eat Make Read.
– Matchbook Mag‘s tumblr page has many covetous pretty pictures.
– How to make Salsa Verde courtesy Diner Journal.
– This Williamsburg Seamstress picks up, fixes, and drops off your clothes.
– 3rd of May is a blog run by Modern Art Notes’ Tyler Green featuring an artwork a day correlating to current news.
– 8 steps to becoming a conversationalist.
– Max Wagner has quickly become my favorite lifestyle and wedding photographer. Such smooth and dreamy photos! And, I love this sneak peek of his home.
– How to manage communication overload. Easier said than done!
– Creating your wedding website with Wedding JoJo.
– Can I have a home like this Sydney based stylist?
– Jhumpa Lahiri on being a writer and a mom in Brooklyn.
– A lovely video dedicated to New York.
– Tools for better attention focus. “With a tidal wave of information coming at us daily, focus is rapidly becoming the scarcest commodity of the 21st century.” Scary!
– A class on how to be a better friend.
– A blog dedicated to record covers.
– I had a bad dream the other night where my head got bashed open while riding my bike. Time for helmets.
– Thank God pink month is over.
– 100 fantastic pieces of journalism.
– David Foster Wallace endnote generator.
– Fake tools for an absurd act by Gensis Belanger
– The Way I Work: David Karp of Tumblr
– Watch Tim Ferriss’ TED video at the bottom of the page. It’s inspired me to face my fears, which I have one too many of.
– Slideshare allows you upload and share powerpoint presentations.
– Essays from Paul Graham, co-founder of the tech startup seed fund, Y-Combinator.
– Smart tips for small space living.
– How publisher Jeff Mann keeps Greenpoint Gazette alive.
– Want these headphones.
– Dog fashion.
– Woody Allen on inspiration.
– Yes please.
– The original coca-cola bottle.
– Next Williamsburg food destination: brown liquor and cheap food at Post Office.
– I want this electric bike that doesn’t look like a “dork mobile”.
– Slutty Halloween costumes: a cultural history.
– I haven’t ventured through the world of e-books just yet but when I’m ready I think I’ll start with booki.sh
– I googled “spiritual bookstore NYC” one day and found this.
– Learn typeface design from Cooper Union.
– Hello. My name is Jules. I’m a fashion blogger and I can’t stop posting pictures of myself.
– Average color of NYC sky, every 5 minutes.
– Trailer home living.
– iHurst skull kit for $79.
– Spike Jonze and Olympia Le-Tan collaborate in this cute stop animation love story.
– 4 menus based off Brooklyn bars and restaurants.
– Bip Ling. The only fashion blog / meme you ever need to know.
– Top 10 Art World Figures I’d like to fuck.
– Interview with Dennis Crowley, co-founder of Foursquare.
– I LOVE finding Korean food blogs. There just aren’t enough of them.
– The flea marketing of NYC and the “I’m a cool hipster” fatigue that comes with it.