– Do I (can’t help but) have or want one basket or too many baskets? via Seth Godin.
– I WANT WANT WANT this cuff. This entire collection makes me want to be that crazy lady that ONLY wears animal themed accessories. Why not right?
– I also very much want this compass keychain.
– I didn’t know Apple had a new store in SoHo. What happened to the frosted glass staircases? Pictures look drab.
– Never thought I’d say this but: Chinese Food Crawl anyone?
– Glass Candy: Band of the day. Awesome song & video. Rethinking Neo 80’s as repulsive and embarrassing. O and speaking of the ’80s, Pizzza Time!!
– Pet habits that will make you a better person.
– Explaining complex philosophic theories through basic shapes.
– New camera concept: Lytro: Shoot now, focus later. Weird design.
– On Art & Language.
– Setting the scene for a productive day.
– Productivity and self-control go hand in hand but to be uber successful you gotta work your ass off with some grit. True grit.
– Terry Richardson is celebrating an exhibition of photographs about his parents and the launch of a monograph. I don’t know if I should take this seriously or not.
– The Brooklyn Love Exchange Project maps love stories throughout the borough and turns them into embroideries.
– Like this Uni Tunic outfit from Mary Meyer.
– Band One Ring Zero made an album about recipes from their favorite chefs. Cool.
– A whole lot of pictures of NYC from the ’40s.
– Herein which Joseph Gordon Levitt performs Thriller on Halloween.
– A wristband tracks your wellness. Cool.