– Some killer artists featured in the upcoming season 6 of Art 21’s “Art of the 21st Century”
– I just bought these awesome geocolorcentric magnets from FAB.
– The inevitable rise of coworking especially since the advent of women and freelancers increasing by the hoards in the workforce.
– Indepth guide to buying a camera.
– Top 10 food stories of 2011 in LA Times.
– GOOD’s 30 day challenge to be financially healthy.
– Words of wisdom by way of posters by designers.
– Noam Chomsky & Michel Foucault debating human nature and power.
– I’m actually going to learn to code this year.
– Yahoo is 69ing Delicious. Find your replacement bookmark tool NOW.
– Decoding the Iowa Caucus coverage.
– Beautiful hand carved wooden bowls by father and daughter team Herriot Grace.
– Photos of Rooftop Farms and Ms. Annie Novak on Edible Selby are beautiful.
– In 2012, I’m subscribing to magazines online, including the art and visual culture mag Elephant.
– This is dangerous. Daytum helps you collect your everyday data. Again, this is dangerous.
– Tavi’s teenage fashion mag Rookie has a set schedule of posts, 3 times a day 5 days a week. I love the structure, not to mention all their contributors are in high school.
– Looking forward to the Weegee exhibition at ICP later this month.
– Where the one percent eats. Not what you would assume.
– King George VI’s real stammer.
– O.M.G. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are getting married.
– How well did you manage your email inbox in 2011?
– Interview with founder of Brooklyn Brewery.
– An in-depth look into works of artist Anri Sala.
– Ready for Zero is a super useful tool to help you pay off debt.
– Beautiful photos from a Brooklyn wedding.
– Citibank lets you share your thank you points on facebook to pool with your friends.
– Cookbook for married couples.
– Newspapers and their paywall subscription system. Thoughtful read.
– Four lessons from Dieter Rams.
– An art exhibition culminated from 100 tweets on hand typeset letterpress.
– 5 LinkedIn apps for power networking.
– Brooklyn Sewn, a 3rd Ward for Fashion.
– You know you made it when you’re on a blackberry commercial for being a DJ.
– Simon Doonan on eating like a gay man. Funny read.
– I’d like more yellow in my wardrobe. Or maybe tangerine tango!
– Lovely, fresh, cleanly designed furniture by Caroline Gomez.
– Dave Eggers monologue as a shower curtain. WANT.