– Does video and online marketing make fashion (and alternatively, art) more accessible? I think this is a false question. Just because I can see an ad of Armani on YouTube it doesn’t make it any more financially accessible for someone as poor as me.
– How to write Thank You notes. I’m so terrible at writing any sort of greeting card, this helps tremendously.
– 17 countries, 343 days, and 6237 photos in 5 minutes.
– LED equipped dandelion seeds. Cool.
– I wish I could visit LA to catch the Performance and Public Art Festival this month.
– Top 10 buzzed about people in NYC nightlife. Wonder if I’d ever make this list someday.
– Inside Trump’s gilded penthouse.
– Book of breasts. In 3D.
– Productivity tips for 2012: “Don’t mistake busyness for effectiveness…jump in on video content…take breaks every 90 minutes…stay focused and be consistent…start making small decisions…you can’t be EVERYWHERE…have an opinion…take tiny actions on a daily basis…create an editorial calendar…”
– A cord inside your iphone case so you’ll never lose it again.
– I want this set of colorful masking tape.
– 10 workouts for people who hate working out.
– Design Sponge is opening an office inside Greenpoint’s own Pencil Factory!
– Casey Anthony’s public statement fully quipped with blond hair and a new pair of glasses.