– I’ve still got Santa Baby stuck in my head.
– “How Yoga can wreck your body.” = EGO & WESTERNIZED TREND.
– Kind of regret not buying this awesome octopus print duvet cover on FAB last week.
– It’s high time I invested in touchscreen gloves.
– A day with Stephen Colbert: Slideshow.
– 5 guides to branding your startup.
– Golden age of Indian Cinema at MoMa. Exciting stuff.
– Scatter your timeline banner photo.
– Support musicians. Buy their t-shirts thru shirtify.
– 12 bands to be excited about this year.
– 12 awesome women in tech.
– A book about why artists are poor and why art is expected to be free.
– Liza enters the workspace of Jo Snow Syrups, a major want for the summer.
– Amanda Hesser and Food 52 on secrets of successful startups.
– Want these tetris sticky notes!
– Narrowing down 1000 TED talks into 6 words.
– Trying to replace my red bull kick with superfoods.
– Cultivating a habit to write everyday is hard. This might help.
– NYC neon signs.
– David Lynch remixes Zola Jesus. Whaaaaaaa
– 2012 as the year of the art – entrepreneur. Articles like this get me VERY VERY excited.
– I want an ipad2 just to play with Mixel.
– How to be a Tiguere.
– Pictures of David Bowie being normal.
– 5 Pointz founder discusses changing demographics, gentrification, and 5 Pointz’s transformation into a condo.
– Hazards of texting while walking. Funny video.
– Iconoic logos in Comic Sans.