– Shit Korean Girls Say. This is why Sam and I must create a video series on the tumultuously humorous life of Korean-Americans, the food we eat, the stereotypes we embrace and reject, and making fun of dumb people who think they know a thing or two about us and our food.
– Fuck Chinese new year. Happy LUNAR New Year. Let’s not forget it’s not just the China folk who celebrate this mystical alternative to the western sun-based calendar. Still, here are some awesome Chinese recipes to celebrate. I’m searching for some Korean recipes as well. 😛
– Marcus Samuelsson on a food truck tour.
– Awesome video on 3D printing.
– 60 apps are added to Facebook timeline.
– Why it’s impossible for Apple to manufacture their iphones in the US. I don’t blame them.
– The cassette project on Kickstarter denies and undeniably ultimate KO.
– 16 cool coworking spaces around the country.
– Free lectures by Foucault on truth, discourse, and the self.
– John Yau’s about Hedda Hopper on Damien Hirst. Yawn.
– Watch the entire crowdsourced Start Wars movie. Amazing.
– 6 community managers to appreciate.
– Photos from Tacita Dean’s trip to Prague.
– A conversation with Annie Leibovitz.
– LA is moving up the art world social ladder.
– Damien Hirst spot challenge accomplished. Oof.