– That I am yet to have dined at Torrisi or Parm is a crime. This review of 5 dishes at Parm is punishment for my not having supporting the restaurant with my mouth sooner.
– Make an infographic of your weekly spending.
– Favorite quote from Obama’s State of the Union Speech last night: “No bailouts, no handouts, no cop-outs”
– Two churches across the street from each other debate on dogs going to heaven.
– Lincoln Art Exchange gives uninsured artists opportunity to barter talent for health care.
– Gay soldiers booed, republicans don’t comment, Obama criticizes.
– The Oscar nominations. Where the hell is Ryan Gosling on this list??!!
– Thank you Mr. Levitt for this.
– Send in nude pictures, raise funds.
– Celebrating Lunar New Year around the world. Look at all those firecrackers!!
– A closer look at Ai Wei Wei. “The artist had become the message and the medium”.
– Awesome writing desks. Too bad I don’t have a place to put them.
– Etsy launches a new monthly event in Brooklyn called Hands-On Etsy.
– Jeffrey Tastes gives a tour of some international dishes in Jackson Heights.
– Yes, we’re living in the Age of Anxiety.
– I need to talk to this Dustin Yellin kid. He bought a giant warehouse in Red Hook and is turning it into a art center.
– Great photo series of Ikea objects displayed into colorful and organized works of art.
– Check out works by one of my favorite artists DongWook Lee at Doosan Gallery.
– I have never been schooled in the art of debate, I have always praised my superb multi-tasking skills, but I am beginning to question my need to slow down in the latter and pick up on productive confrontational skills. “I need time to process things. Sometimes a lot of time. And I need to ask for that time or take it for myself.”
– The science of willpower.
– 5 myths about being a home-based business.
– 12 career resolutions for you to consider.
– Pretty glasses case!
– Sheena Iyengar’s TED talk on how to make choosing easier. Choice overload reduces: engagement, decision quality, satisfaction.
– Twitter campaign gone wrong.
– I want to take this collage class at MoMA!