– Joe is scoring so much cool points. C’mon Ryan, you’ve got some catchin’ up to do.
– WANT: Sonos, the wireless and streaming speaker system.
– Shit Liz Lemon Says.
– Community Managers SHOULD be making an average of $50k a year.
– Smoking kids.
– Snoring Dormouse. So cute.
– Explore all the galleries poppin’ up in LES in this tour hosted by Artlog.
– I want this tetris inspired shelf.
– Brokelyn put out this awesome video following the footsteps of Portlandia. Did you eat it?
– Beard care.
– Mothers and their daughters.
– Frieze Art Fair is coming to Randall’s Island in May.
– Awesome artist editioned rugs by the lovely ladies at Domestic Construction.
– An oversimplified new to-do app.
– 25 Valentines day movies for 25 relationship stages.
– I’ll be focusing on rooting for the Giants on Sunday but for those who don’t care, here is Puppy Bowl.