– Look at these crazy looking sea slugs. So beautiful and colorful.
– Can we practice being alone, quiet & still?
– 12 business lessons for 2012. “Focus your focus”.
– Explaining Lana Del Rey’s curiously uncomfortable performance on SNL.
– I voted Thompson.
– Artists kickstarting their careers.
– Massimiliano Gioni named curator of Venice Biennale.
– Illustrations comparing Paris and New York.
– The boy genius (20 yrs old) behind Bjork’s interactive live set-up.
– Hipsters are not illegal immigrants. They speak English.
– Shit Pat Kiernan says.
– These earrings look like used bandaids.
– Brainstorming doesn’t really work. It can’t be true!!
– Indie capitalism is local, not global, and cares about the community and jobs and says so right up front.
– Julianne Moore as Sarah Palin. Woah.
– All about Facebook’s IPO.
– Kickstarter stats for 2011.
– Professional display of no hand bike moves.
– I Fink You Freeky and I like you a lot.
– Faces of all the Mannings, in prep for Super Bowl Sunday.
– If only I were an intermediate painter to take advantage of Columbia’s 4 week intensive in Paris!