– For those hesitant to get jump on the Pinterest bandwagon.
– James Murphy creating his own coffee blend with a non-expert’s curiosity.
– The facebook IPO players club: these minority owners will soon be handed billions.
– Michelle Obama doing pushups.
– What a 5 year old thinks about logos.
– 10 notable quotes from Zuckerberg’s IPO letter to potential investors.
– OK Go teaches us about primary colors.
– MoMA PS1 unveils nifty performance dome for winter events.
– M. Wells is making froglegs, quail, chorizo, and calamari during PS1’s sunday sessions.
– Sneak Peek of VIP Art Fair, the online art fair that gives you an idea of what it’s like to see art in real life.
– What happens when facebook goes down: “Today, Jesse posted of ordering “Chai tea”, then Facebook went down. OMG! Did his tea arrive safely? Did it have Milk? HOW WAS IT? (cries)”
– 10 things you do when you don’t want to deal with people. Guilty: “Say “yes” to plans for drinks at 9 with your friend; at 8 text your friend to cancel. Buy a bottle of red wine and retreat to the warm glow of your computer screen.”
– What you can do about Komen cutting funds to Planned Parenthood.
– The truth about nightlife in New York City. Good read.
– Be hired by Tumblr to write about Tumblr.
– How to make cock sauce from scratch.
– 20 most beautiful bookstores in the world. If only public libraries in NY could come close…
– If only I had 2 SLR cameras to hang a leather camera harness from…
– All the places you can watch Superbowl on Sunday. We’ll be taking advantage Korean BBQ at my papa’s house in Queens.
– Pool funds for birthda presents with Giftiki.
– Glove.ly are one of many gloves that you don’t have to take off to fiddle with your iphone.