– On Alex Ross’ new collection of music writing, Listen to This.
– The 20 most powerless people in the art world. Not surprised Franco is first, on point!
– Damn you autocorrect. omg im tearing from laughing so much.
– Why the hell would you want a close up picture of your face after running 26 miles? gross.
– Been thinking about switching over to raw food for mellow.
– Been seeings some nice bags lately.
– Roman Signer is awesome.
– Movies like this give me panic attacks. And why is Franco EVERYWHERE!
– The Bedford is open.
– Bought this Os Gemeos poster for a cent.
– Shake Shack a Lack comes to Brooklyn. Yipee…
– Eddie Huang lashes back at TONY.
– Andrew opens at Famous Accountants on Friday.
– If TEDxBrooklyn didn’t cost $100 I would go.
– Koh and his goddamn white.
– Lauren Cornell of Rhizome and New Museum about surviving in NY. I’m 26 and am near my crisis and hope to be a grounded executive director somewhere one day. “My impulse to get in the art was not about making money; it was about the community, the ideas, and the new kinds of art forms. I think that that kind of spirit fosters a lot of really healthy experimentation. I think it’s important to be motivated by that and not by money because its unrealistic. I do think that, at a certain point, [you need] to think about the economics of it and how people get paid.”
– Who ARE these “super-rich people“?
– Download fake press pass to get into museums for free. I wish this would really work. I’m now thinking about signing up for memberships at major museums, but this gets me thinking, would I qualify as press? I’m really just a humble blogger, but, maybe??
– Incorporate more play in your studio. I can apply this into my everyday which lately has just been deemed as work.