– Dog hat. (via Ryan)
– New 7×7 series curated by Kate McNamara. (via why + wherefore)
– 303 Grand starts their pop up wedding chapel series starting today! (via 303 Grand)
– Get your church of craft on this Sunday at Etsy Labs 2-6pm 325 Gold st 3rd Fl, BK
– Hapa Kitchen is a crew of chefs of mixed race including Cathy Erway of Not Eating out in NY. They are having a throwdown at Brooklyn Yard this Saturday, I’m very excited about it. Yard also has Sunday Best dance parties which should be a great work out. On a side note, a list of supper clubs.
– Jazz Age Lawn Party is also this Saturday at Governor’s Island. Put on that flapper dress and swing dance your way over to this beauty spot.
– Bushwick Open Studios is also this weekend, make sure to check out the 250 studios opening for our visual consumption.
– Renegade Craft Fair is also this weekend, to be held at McCarren Park.
– Can’t wait to see Alice Neel‘s show. (via art observed)
– Jerry Saltz have sparked a debate on the lack of women artists showing at MoMA, albeit via Facebook status updates. He needs to have a blog at this point which I suggested and he rejected. AFC expands on this lively discussion. If existing male artist works were to be replaced what should be taken out?
– Hrag interviews Superflex, the art collective behind Flooded McDonalds video. (via art 21)